The Thread Studio UK Ltd Terms & Conditions. January 2018
A copy of our T&C’s will be attached to your quote/invoice. By agreeing to pay for your order you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
Once your order is confirmed and payment is received your order is booked into production. Any additional items or branding will be issued as a new order. Additions to current orders are at the discretion of TTS staff and can incur costs. You must confirm the visual of the logo in writing before production.
We generally work to a 2-week (10 working days, not including weekends & bank holidays) lead time. In the summer, Festive season or if the order is of a certain size this may vary, but this will be confirmed when placing the order. Stock shortages will also be notified. Shortages are out of our control. We used 3 of the largest distributors in the country. If there is an issue with stock, we will offer an alternative item, or you have the option of waiting on restocking. We will with the best of our knowledge confirm an approx. date for restocking.
If you need your order urgently, please let us know the deadline date when ordering. Where possible we will accommodate this for you. An express charge may apply. Please remember that express order still applies to stock availability, unless your order is a customer supply item only order.
We do offer a Customer Supplied service for both embroidery and print (this excludes screen printing) where we will brand your supplied items. Please be aware that not all items can be branded and will need to be confirmed before your order is placed & signed off. All items supplied by customers are done so at their ‘own risk’. We take great care with customer supplied items but are not liable for any damage or loss arising from a customer supplied items order. Please also understand that we will need to do a test on your items to confirm the branding method will work. TTSUK cannot confirm that the performance of the garment after branding will be guaranteed. Our aim is to return your items in perfect condition with the perfect branding.
We reserve the right to refuse garments we deem unsuitable for branding on inspection of customer supplied clothing. Any production costs involved with the order before the supply of goods will be chargeable i.e. file setups/ art working.
Copyrights & Trade Patents
We will not and please do not ask us to reproduce any copyrighted material. Unless the client is in possession of a copying or reproduction rights document which we need a copy of. The client will then bare sole responsibility, if by the implementation of this order the rights of a third party. The client releases us of any corresponding claims from third parties concerning violation of rights.
Of course, we still take cash payments too, but no cheques. All orders must be paid in full before production starts.
Corporate clients who have applied for a strictly 30 days from invoice credit agreement must provide a purchase order number with the confirmed job. Overdue account will incur charges. Our terms for account customer are strictly 30 days from invoice. Late payment charges will be according to the statutory rights of late payment of commercial debt regulations 2002
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely events of an error or faulty garment. Please let us know as soon as possible, no longer than 3 days from receipt of goods. It must be before the garment has been worn or washed so we can correct the problem.
We ask you to confirm logos and placement in the confirmation of your order. We try our utmost to complete orders error-free. In the unlikely event of branding error, we ask that you return the order and we will either refund or replace it once received back to the office.
Refunds and Exchanges cannot be made on non- faulty goods due to the bespoke nature and have no resale value, ie the garment doesn’t fit. We strictly express that you check the size guide for each garment. Our distributors will not accept returns of branded items. It is your reasonability to check the sizes.
Collection & Delivery
Customers can with prior arrangement collect their orders from our offices at Unit 11 Southpoint, Ensign Way, Hamble, Southampton SO314RF. Orders sent out via courier will incur a small charge. We use UK Mail, UPS & DHL, all 3 offer a track and trace feature. Some very small orders are sent out using the Royal Mail services. TTSUK Ltd cannot be held reasonable for any delays during delivery which is out of our control.
The Thread Studio UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse cancellations of a confirmed order placed by the customer if goods/materials and/or art working have already been ordered to fulfil the order. With prior agreement from TTSUK, any cancellations will incur charges relating to goods and materials ordered and any returns charges. TTSUK is not a manufacturer of garments, we cannot and will not provide warranties in respect of the quality of the garment itself. The buyer hereby agrees and acknowledges it is not appropriate for TTSUK to do so and is excluded from the contract.
- Please take care and double check the sizes and the guidelines for the clothing you order. Replacement due to size errors on the customers part cannot be replaced. Size details are included at the quoting stage. Please check these as size ranges vary from brand to brand.
- Garment sizing can vary within the order which is beyond our control. We can not take responsibility for variations in the manufacture of the said garments. Our Brands allow for approx. 2” tolerance in sizes as standard.
- Variation in colours are beyond our control due to the manufacturing process and batch dying. TTSUK can take no responsibility for these variations.
- TTSUK can not be held reasonable for any spelling mistakes or logo errors by the customer if the visual included in the quote has been signed off by the client. We, therefore, ask all names, text and logos to be supplied in written form via email.
- Visuals are only for use as guidelines for colours and placements of the said logos. They are not a true representation of the finished garment/logos. Colour matching cannot be guaranteed due to the many different processes involved within printing. We will do our very best to match as close as we can.
- Artwork should be supplied in the highest quality format possible to ensure quality and sharpness of your finished print or embroidery. The main file format we ask for and use is vector. Please check out our artwork guidelines for more details or ask a member of our team when ordering.
- Care for your garment and branding is important. Please do not follow the washing instructions on the original care label as this is different to the instructions needed for the branding. We take no reasonability for customer errors when washing said items. Check out our washing and care instructions here. Please wash inside out at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry or iron your printed logos.
- All of our marketing, visuals, artwork, catalogues and brochure materials are for guidelines only.